Your position: Health Express> What to do if I have fungal vaginitis during pregnancy
Private House Editing Contribution Introduction
During the pregnancy, the unborn mothers, in order to breed healthy babies, will actively conduct physical examinations before pregnancy.At this time, many women will unexpectedly learn that they suffer from gynecological diseases-mold vagina …
During the pregnancy, the unborn mothers, in order to breed healthy babies, will actively conduct physical examinations before pregnancy.At this time, many women will unexpectedly learn that they have gynecological diseases -mold vaginitis, and they are worried about it.So, what is mold vaginitis?What should I do if I have mold vaginitis during pregnancy?Will mildew vaginitis affect pregnancy?
What is mold vaginitis?
Bacteria vaginitis or Candida vaginitis is vulvar vaginal derifice. It is a common vulvar vulvar inflammatory disease caused by Candida.Candida is a conditional bacteria, 10%to 20%of non -pregnant women and 30%of pregnant women have this bacteria parasitic, but the amount of bacteria is small and does not cause symptoms.Only when the local and vaginal immune capacity decreases, especially the decreased immunity of local cells and a large amount of white Candida can cause the symptoms of vaginitis.
Symptoms of mold vaginitis?
The typical symptom of mold vaginitis is the itching of the vulva, and the itching symptoms are mild and severe. When it occurs, it will be restless when itching, and it may be difficult to sleep and eat.Increased leucorrhea is another main symptom of this disease. The leucorrhea is generally thick, with bean residue or cream -like.
How can mold vaginitis cause?
1. Take a lot of antibiotics.Take antibiotics to change the micro -ring in the vagina, the source of the pathogenic disease of the pathogenic may eventually cause a local moldy yinitis.
2. Sexual transmission is also one of the causes of the occurrence.At least 10%of men with symptoms of the woman have mold urethritis, and they should be given reasonable treatment to prevent interactive infections.
3. Indirect contact with infection is also a transmission pathway for moldy yinitis.The toilet, the toilet infected by the mold, the toilet, the bathtub, the bath, the towel, and the use of unclean toilet paper, and the use of unclean toilet can cause transmission.
4. Excessive attention.In order to maintain hygiene, some women often use medicinal washing fluids to clean the vagina. This can easily destroy the pH environment of the vagina, but it is easy to infect Candida vaginitis.Daily cleaning can use weak acid women’s nursing solution of PH4.
5. Diabetes and pregnancy may cause a large amount of bacteria in vaginal rosary to increase the rate of bacteria
How to prevent mold vaginitis?
1. Do not overwash the vagina in the lives of female friends to avoid causing vaginal flora disorders.Rinse daily cleaning with warm water, but remember to remember the special pot.
2. The underwear should be made of pure cotton, and the secretions should not be used as a sanitary pad. If you need to use sanitary pads, you need to replace them frequently to avoid breeding bacteria.
3. A healthy and balanced diet can help enhance the function of the human immune system. Therefore, female friends should eat less spicy, irritating foods, and scientifically consume the required nutrition.
4. Nowadays, people abuse antibiotics after illness. In fact, antibiotics are not cure for all diseases. Antibiotics can kill bacteria, but they may also inhibit some beneficial bacteria.Antibiotics must follow the doctor’s advice.
5. Unclean sexual behavior is one of the common ways of female vaginal disease infection, so female friends should pay attention to the cleanliness of sexual organs when living.
This article is the content of the Internet. This site is only reprinted and published. The content is for reference only. For specific treatment and purchase, please consult a doctor or related professionals.If you have any questions or doubts about the content of the manuscript, please contact us, and we will quickly respond to you and deal with it.Tel: 010-52897673