Generally speaking, women are prone to discomfort during pregnancy, and flatulence is also one of the common symptoms.The symptoms of flatulence appear, which is mainly related to the increase in hormone levels in pregnant women’s body. It affects gastrointestinal peristalsis, pregnant women usually have too little movement, and eat badly digesting food.Of course, there is no need to worry too much when there are symptoms of flatulence. You can improve it through some simple methods.
1. Use a small number of ways to eat.When pregnant women have symptoms of flatulence, do not eat too much food again, especially not to eat too much greasy, unable to digest food.Instead, you should eat a small amount of meals, which can reduce the pressure of the gastrointestinal and intestines, which is conducive to gastrointestinal digestion.
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits.Pregnant women’s flatulence represents a decline in digestive function, and vegetables and fruits generally contain a large amount of dietary fiber. This is a nutrient that can promote gastrointestinal motility and has a good prevention and treatment effect on symptoms such as flatulence and indigestion.Secondly, you can also eat more grains of grains or acidic foods. These foods also have the effect of appetizing and eliminating food.
3. Food matching is correct.If the food is incorrect, it will also cause problems such as flatulence and indigestion.For example, after eating foods containing protein, do not eat some foods containing too many starch. These two types of foods are not good partners.And milk is best not to take at the same time with three meals, and high -sugar food should not be used with foods such as protein and starch.
4. Eat less food.Pregnant women’s flatulence may be caused by eating too many gas -producing foods. In addition to fried foods and sweet sweets in life, there are also onions, various nutritious sauce, and various nutrients.Sweet potatoes, beans, etc. are foods with more gas.Therefore, you should eat less or not eat these foods during pregnancy to better avoid the occurrence of flatulence.
5. Relax mental state.After changes in hormone levels of pregnant women, they may cause mental state instability, and they will also affect gastrointestinal function.In particular, some pregnant women usually have greater mental stress, always in a state of sullenness or depression, and it is more likely to cause symptoms such as flatulence and indigestion.
It is recommended to relax the mental state as much as possible, learn more about relieving mental stress, and find a suitable way to soothe mental stress.When eating, we should try to build a relaxed atmosphere and eat in a pleasant emotion to better stay away from the trouble of flatulence.
6. Exercise appropriately.The muscle activity of the whole body or waist can help promote the intestinal peristalsis, and proper exercise during pregnancy can promote intestinal peristalsis and alleviate flatulence.For example, thirty minutes after dinner, pregnant women can take about 20 minutes to help defecation and exhaust.