We all know that expectant mothers will have a lot of blood during delivery.That’s why the mother is very hard, we must be good for our mother in the future.Speaking of which, let’s talk about it, which foods can be eaten slowly if they arechemia?
What are the foods for pregnant women with blood
Pregnant women’s blood supplementing is actually equivalent to iron supplementation, because most of the anemia for pregnant women is due to the lack of iron.Pregnant women are best supplemented by iron. This is not only easier to absorb, but also safer and healthy.So, what are the foods for pregnant women?
1. Iron element is widely existed in animal and plant foods.Animal foods are most likely to be absorbed by the human body, and most of them are in red lean meat, beef and mutton, animal liver, blood blocks, fish and other meats.
2. Plant -based foods include black fungus, spinach, seaweed, soybeans, etc., but they belong to non -hemoglobin iron, which are easily affected by oxalic acid and acid, and the absorption rate is very low.Iron -containing fruits and vegetables include cherry, grapes, longan meat, pumpkin, carrot, red dates and other foods, and mixing them with meat foods can be made to improve iron absorption.
3. In addition to iron supplementation, pregnant women need to supplement a certain vitamin C, because vitamin C can promote the body’s absorption and use of iron.Pregnant women also need to be properly consumed of fruits and vegetables with rich vitamin C content, such as oranges, hawthorn, kiwi, tomatoes, cabbage, vegetables, etc.
4. There is a saying that black foods are rich in iron substances and have the effects of significantly improving nutritional anemia, which can play a role in nourishing blood.Therefore, pregnant women may wish to eat more black foods, such as black beans, black fungus, black sesame seeds, etc.
5. Food rich in high -protein also has a good effect on the treatment of anemia for pregnant women.The protein content of milk, fish, eggs, beans, etc. are very high, but when pregnant women eat, pay attention to the combination of vegetarian vegetarian food.
What is the best to eat for pregnant women to supplement blood
The first thing to understand for pregnant women should be understood that the balance of dietary structure is the basis for blood supplement.In fact, the anemia of pregnant women is mainly caused by the iron quality in the body that cannot meet the body’s needs. There are many foods rich in iron content. It is not difficult to add.Among many foods with rich iron content, what is the best for pregnant women to eat blood?
First of all, in terms of iron absorption rate, the absorption rate of animal food is 20%, and plant-based foods are only 1%-3%.Therefore, it is obvious that animal foods such as lean meat and fresh and clean pork liver are the best blood supplements, followed by black foods such as shiitake mushrooms, fungus, etc., as well as soy products, red dates, spinach.Third, when pregnant women are supplemented, pay attention to vitamin C. Vitamin C is directly proportional to the absorption rate of iron. It is advisable to take it within four hours after meals.If there are anemia in pregnant women, you can choose to eat a citrus, orange juice, strawberry, and kiwi after meals to ingest vitamin C, and the absorption rate of iron will increase.Bloody food is the best for carotene containing iron. Among them, carrots are naturally the most abundant. Carotene is very good for blood supplement. Drinking soup with carrots is an excellent choice for pregnant women.
In general, pregnant women eat blood to eat animal organs, such as liver and heart, the fastest and best effect.Pregnant women can eat 1-2 times a week, about 2 or two each time. At the same time, it is equipped with some iron-rich vegetables and fruits, which is better.
Pregnant women’s blood supplement recipes
In fact, blood supplement foods are very common. Pregnant women do not have to spend a lot of money to eat large food supplements. They only need to easily replenish them through daily diet.What should pregnant women eat blood? How can I make blood supplement foods to be nutritious and delicious? Let ’s take a look at pregnant women with blood recipes!
Wolfberry jujube porridge
Production method: 15 jujube, 10 grams of wolfberry, and 50 grams of rice are porridge.
How to eat: 3-4 times a day for 30 days.
Peanut wolfberry egg
Production method: 100 grams of peanut kernels, 2 eggs, 10 grams of wolfberry, 50 grams of brown sugar, 10 jujube.
How to eat: First cook peanut kernels and wolfberry, then put brown sugar, jujube and eggs, and then cook it for a while, once a day for 10-15 days.
Shouwu sesame chicken
Production method: Take 150 grams of Shouwu, 50 grams of black sesame seeds, and 1 black bone chicken.First wash the chicken, go to the head and foot, place the Shouwu and sesame seeds on the chicken breast, suture with white silk thread, and put the casserole in the casserole until the chicken rotes.
How to eat: once a week for 3 weeks.
Ejiao lean broth
Production method: 100 grams of thin pork, 10 grams of Ejiao.First put the meat in the casserole, add the right amount of water, stew it with a soft heat, add Ejiao, and drink soup to eat meat after seasoning.
How to eat: once the next day for 20 days.
Radish stewed gist
Ingredients: 300 grams of burdock, 25 grams of carrots, an appropriate amount of ginger slices, green onions, 10 grams of spicy bean sauce, 10 grams of tomato sauce, 15 grams of cooking wine, 10 grams of sugar.
1. Peel the carrot and wash it into pieces.
2. Wash the burdock, cut the thick slices, put it in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove it, remove the blood foam with water, then put it in boiling water for 10 minutes, remove the beef for later use, and use the beef soup.Elastic
Precautions for pregnant women to nourish blood
Pregnant women’s anemia is a common complication of pregnancy, which is mainly iron deficiency anemia.Pregnant women should be cautious. They should first go to the hospital to check whether the blood pigment is normal, and then determine whether the blood is needed.Before the food supplements are supplemented by various iron content, it is best for pregnant mothers to understand the precautions for pregnant women to replenish blood. Safety supplementation is the most important thing.
1. Each pregnant woman should undergo three anemia examinations during pregnancy. The first time is during the diagnosis of pregnancy; the second time in the five or six months;EssenceAfter a check, you can know whether you need to replenish blood, how to replenish blood, and whether anemia is serious.
2. Pregnant women should pay more attention to the comprehensive supplement of nutrition. It adopts a safe and effective method of blood supplementation. In addition to the balanced diet, it can also supplement blood supplement products with astragalus and angelica.
3. The polyphenols contained in tea and coffee will interfere with your body absorb iron supplements and iron -containing iron -containing iron, which will affect your iron supplementation effect. Therefore, pregnant women should not drink tea as much as possible.
4. In addition to the normal diet to supplement the iron, pregnant women with a little anemia can take some blood supplements according to the doctor’s advice to meet the nutritional needs during pregnancy and quickly improve the anemia.
Why is pregnant woman anemia
Why is pregnant woman anemia? In fact, the cause of anemia for pregnant women is very simple. After pregnancy, pregnant women have a significant increase in iron demand for iron. In addition, most women have not stored enough iron in the early stages of pregnancy, so they will only be ableCauses anemia.Iron is the basic element of hemoglobin. Red blood cells containing hemoglobin help us to transport oxygen to other cells of the body to the main force. In other words, the iron material in our body will be slower than ordinary people.After the mothers are pregnant, the blood volume in the body will increase by 30%to 45%. Therefore, pregnant women need to absorb more iron than the average person to synthesize hemoglobin for additional blood volume.
In addition, pregnant women need a part of the body from the body to meet the needs of the baby and the placenta.At this time, if the iron substances of mothers are not added, anemia will easily occur.Most women do not store enough iron at the beginning of pregnancy to meet the increase in the body’s need for iron.If the pregnant woman has a partial or chronic disease, such as chronic diseases, such as more menstruation, gastric disease, and parasitic diseases in the intestinal tract, it is easy to cause the absorption of iron substances to cause iron deficiency due to insufficient gastric secretion, which will cause anemia.
What are the dangers of anemia for pregnant women
Mild anemia has little effect on pregnancy, but if pregnant women are serious, it will have a certain negative impact on the health of pregnant women and the health of the fetus.What are the dangers of anemia for pregnant women?
First of all, anemia for pregnant women may cause other diseases such as anemia heart disease and pregnancy hypertension.Secondly, because the blood of the fetus flows from the mother’s one -way to the fetus, the anemia will be lighter than the mother, but the severe ones will also cause dead tires, abortion, or children’s delay in development.Those with severe anemia have a reduced blood peroxide capacity, which causes hypoxia in the placenta, causing the placental velvet furry to degenerate, bleeding necrosis, and infarction, which causes the fetus to rest.
Iron element is a must -have element for placental hematopoietic. If the blood and oxygen supply of placenta and oxygen is insufficient, it will also affect the growth and development of the fetus.In this case, even if they can be pregnant, children will be small, light, and poor in intelligence.Due to the low iron reserves of anemia in anemia, even if there is no significant lesions in the body, even if there is no significant lesion at birth, hemoglobin is in the normal range, but due to insufficient iron reserves, anemia will often occur soon after birth.
After reading the article, we know what foods are supplemented by blood. As long as we eat more, whether it is pregnant or other people, it is only good for the body and no disadvantages, but everything must be done in moderation.I wish all the mothers in the world good health.