During the long pregnancy and lactation, the mother will inevitably have a headache and brain heat, so the "anti -inflammatory drugs" often taken by the people, that is, the professional terms "antibacterial drugs" and "antiviral drugs", which can be eaten?Those ca n’t eat?
Careful drugs during pregnancy
The application of antibacterial drugs must consider the effects of drugs on mother and fetus.
1. Those who have teratogenic or obvious toxic effects on the fetus, such as Libavirin, are disabled during pregnancy.
2. For those with toxicity for mothers and fetuses, such as amino glycoside, tetracyclines, etc., avoid application during pregnancy;
Application indicators, the interests and disadvantages of the balance, and the benefit of the patient during the medication is greater than the possible risks, it can also be used with careful observation.Amino glycoside
Antibacterial drugs such as classes should monitor blood concentrations when there are conditions.
3. The drug toxicity is low, and there is no significant effect on the fetus and the mother. Those who have no teratogenic effects can be selected during pregnancy infection.Ascendant
Antibacterial drugs such as β-enamctomamine such as categorus and cephalosporins.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is divided into Class A, B, C, D, and X according to the danger of drugs during pregnancy.
B. There is no danger in research in animals, but human research materials are not sufficient or toxicity of animals, but human research is not dangerous:
Penicillin, erythromycin, biseomycin B, metronidazole, Tasamov, cephalosporin, Azithromycin, Temodinin, mugrovy, penicillicin/β-lactamase inhibitors, Klinsicin, pudding, pimylceaidone, oligalo, ammonia, phosphate, dehidal hydroxylidin, molorinin, dotamimin, Naenavi, Erbinnan,Derbiddin, Tonofovir.
C. Animal studies have shown toxicity, and the human research data is insufficient, but the benefits of patients may be greater than risk when taking medication:
Aimide Pinan/Sisi, Fluangzole, SMZ/TMP, Ethylene Pyraine, Valgamine, Enfacvyin, chlorotino, antidol, tetronazole, diamond, echigramine, echigram,Zidovin, craticin, ketonazole, fluoroginone, tolitomazole, oxamvi, Thasea, Penchacino, Pothazozazole, Lenoma, chlorochroma, omolovirvirvirvilleville,, Si Fu Ding, Tellawan Star, Fluorine, Lipurine, methaloma, 膦 methaxal acid, Abaoche, Polyglycin E, Cardorin, Liffu Shiming, Sidofovir, Navavira Ping, Anfen Jing, Alien Smoothy, Iverain, Ramifidin, Di Laewen, Michafen Port, Pyrazineamide, Artemisiamel ether/Book of Alcohol, Ah, Ah, AhDemofovir, 韦, curl mold, atorvandan, amphenyl, chlorine.
D. It has been confirmed that it is dangerous to humans, but it may still benefit more: amino glycoside, vorphosidazole, tetracycline, and padslasses
X. Frax to humans, risk is greater than benefiting: quinine, Saraidamide, Libavelin.
1. Drugs can be classified in the table during pregnancy infection, and the benefit of the patient’s benefit and possible risk decisions after weighing the medication.
Class A: Patients with pregnancy can be used safely;
Class B: Use with caution when there are clear indications;
Class C: When there is an application indicator, fully weigh the advantages and disadvantages to decide whether to choose from;
Category D: Avoid applications, but carefully observe and use it carefully when there are applications and patients’ benefits greater than possible;
Class X: Disable.
2. Patients with pregnancy must be monitored when they receive amino glycoside, vanomyrin, chloramphenicol, sulfona, and fluorine hyperthyde.
3. The following drugs are not classified. It is indicated that there are no problems in gylidic acid, "safe" of ethylene glycol, "avoid use" of chlorine 齐 齐/cyclumine, and "not in use" of sulfuric amineEssence
Use drugs carefully during breastfeeding
1. After lactating patients receive antibacterial drugs, certain drugs can be secreted from milk. Usually, the content of breast milk is not high, and does not exceed 1%of the daily dose of patients with breastfeeding patients.
2. A few drugs have high secretions in milk, such as fluoropromone, tetracycline, macromone, chloramphenicillin, sulfamyl methalomazole, metronidine, metronidazole, etc.
3. Incarcin, cephalosporin, and other β-lactams and amino glycoside are low in milk.
4. However, no matter how the drug concentration in the milk, there is a potential effect on the breasts, and there may be adverse reactions. For example, amino glycoside can cause the hearing loss of the breast, the chloramphenicol can cause the bone marrow suppression of the breast, the sulfa metharomodolzol, etc.Nuclear jaundice and hemolytic anemia, tetracycline can cause yellowing tooth yellow dyeing, penicillin can cause allergic reactions.
5. Therefore, patients with breast lactation should be avoided with amino glycoside, peniconone, tetracycline, chloramphenicol, sulfa drugs, etc.Patients with breastfeeding should be suspended when applying any antibacterial drugs.
References: Principles of Antibacterial Drug Clinical Application (Latest 2015 Edition)