Xinjiang Net News Menstruation does not come?Want to vomit?Are I pregnant … Many women during pregnancy are often anxious. As long as the body has a little bit of response, she is guessing whether she is pregnant.How long does it take to react?What are the typical symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy?
How long will the reaction of pregnancy
Generally speaking, 35 or six days of pregnancy (the number of days of pregnancy is calculated according to the first day of the last menstrual period) to have a pregnancy reaction, such as nausea, vomiting, etc.At this time, you should go to the hospital for diagnosis. If you are determined to be pregnant, you should do a good job of fetal protection in time.
7 typical symptoms of pregnancy
1. Fatigue: In the early stages of pregnancy, many women feel fatigue, have no strength, and want to sleep.However, this period will not be too long, and it will be able to pass soon.
2. A appetite: Some women have the first appetite for the first time (1-1-2 weeks).After half a month to a month, the symptoms will disappear naturally.
3. Breast: How do you know that after you are pregnant and pregnant, under the common stimulation of estrogen and progesterone, at the beginning of pregnancy, the breasts gradually grow, the color of the nipples and areola is deepened, there are dark brown nodules around the nipples, etc.Essence
4. Menstruation: After two weeks after sexual behavior, it may be pregnant.
5. Skin color: Skin pigmentation may be produced in the early stages of pregnancy or stretch marks produced by the abdominal wall, especially in the late pregnancy.
6. Frequent urination: During the third month of pregnancy, because the bladder was oppressed by the increasingly expanding uterus, the capacity of the bladder became smaller, and there were often frequent urination and urgency.
7. Vaginal mucosa: In the early stages of pregnancy, the vaginal mucosa may show darker colors due to congestion, which can be judged by the physician.
Four major testing methods for pregnancy
If you feel pregnant but do not have the typical symptoms above, or women who are not sure if you are pregnant, you can use some professional testing methods to determine.
1. Basic body temperature measurement
Set up bed temperature every morning after waking up. At this time, the body temperature is called the basic body temperature.Generally, the body temperature before ovulation is below 36.5 degrees. After ovulation, the progesterone rises, which acts on the body temperature center, which increases the body temperature by 0.3-0.5 degrees.If the egg fails to fertilize, the progesterone decreases after about a week, and the body temperature will return to normal; if the pregnancy has been pregnant, the progesterone remains a high level and keeps the temperature of the body.The high temperature curve phenomenon in the basal body temperature lasts for more than 18 days, and early pregnancy can be affirmed.
2. B -ultrasound
Diagnosis of early pregnancy with B -ultrasound is the most correct and reliable method.On the type B ultrasonic screen, there is a circular aura in the uterus, also known as the pregnancy ring, and the dark region in the ring is amniotic fluid. It can also be seen that the rhythmic fetal heart beats.
3. Early pregnancy test strip
On the seventh day of women’s pregnancy, a specific hormone can be measured in urine -human choricular gonadotropin (referred to as HCG), which is conducive to maintaining pregnancy.Under normal circumstances, drip the urine in the test paper, such as a ribbon (some test strips are red, some test strips are blue) in the control area of the test strip, which means that it is not conceived.Obvious ribbons appear in the detection area, which means positive, indicating that pregnancy occurs.
4, blood or urine HCG
This test can be diagnosed with the earliest diagnosis of accidental pregnancy.When the fertilized eggs are planted into the uterus, a new hormone is produced in the body of the pregnant woman, called the choric membrane promoting gonadotropin. Its role is conducive to maintaining pregnancy.This hormone can be tested from urine around 10 days after conception.In the hospital, you can choose to do a urine pregnancy test or a blood HCG examination to determine whether you are pregnant accidentally.