Pelvic inflammatory disease is a healthy killer of women. If you accidentally, you will have pelvic inflammatory disease. If you do n’t pay attention to “lazy” behaviors such as exercise, pelvic inflammatory disease can be induced.Many female friends, some may just love to see, and it is rare to truly insist on exercise. In fact, lack of exercise is also a induced cause of many gynecological diseases, such as chronic pelvic inflammatory disease.
Lack of exercise is also a pathogenic factor.Once women lack exercise, they can easily lead to the advent of pelvic inflammatory disease.Lack of exercise exercise, especially the lack of exercise exercise in the lower abdomen: This is the most common among professional women in the city. They often lack exercise exercise in themselves. In addition, they are often sitting in the office for a day.Slowly, chronic pelvic congestion began to occur, resulting in the emergence of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease.
The cause of pelvic inflammatory disease:
The pathogens that mainly cause pelvic inflammatory disease are:
Staphylococcus, E. coli, anaerobic bacteria, and sexually transmitted pathogens (such as gonococci, chlamydia, mycoplasma, herpes virus).
The main cause of acute pelvic inflammatory disease:
Postpartum or aborted infection, postoperative infection of surgery in uterine cavity, poor menstrual hygiene, and inflammation of adjacent organs spread directly.Acute pelvic inflammatory disease can cause the body to cause acute endometritis and acute uterine muscleitis, acute fallopian tube, fallopian tube pus, fallopian tube ovarian abscesses, acute pelvic connecting tissue inflammation, acute pelvic peritonitis, sepsis, and purulentmia.Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease is often caused by acute pelvic inflammatory disease, or the patient’s physique is poor, and the course of disease is delayed.It can cause chronic fallopian tube inflammation and fallopian tube accumulation, fallopian tube ovarian inflammation and fallopian tube ovarian cysts, and chronic pelvic connective tissueitis.
Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease:
Symptom 1: Pain in the lower abdomen
The scar adhesion formed by chronic inflammation and the congestion of the pelvic cavity often cause lower abdomen swelling, pain and sore lumbosacral soreness.It often intensifies after the fatigue, sexual intercourse, and menstruation.
Symptom 2: menstrual disorder
Early factor endometrium congestion and ulcers can have more menstruation.Most patients have been sick for a long time, and the endometrium has suffered to varying degrees of destruction, and it is manifested as scarcity or amenorrhea.
Symptom three: infertility
Due to the destruction and adhesion of fallopian tubes, the lumen is often blocked; or due to adhesion around the fallopian tube, sometimes the lumen is still unobstructed.However, mucosal cilia is destroyed, the fallopian tube is stiff, the peristalsis is limited, the transportation function is lost, and it cannot be conceived. Therefore, most patients are infertility.
Symptom 4: Systemic symptoms
Sometimes there are only low heat and prone to fatigue.Due to the long course of the disease, some patients may have symptoms of neurasthenia, such as mental weakness, upset, insomnia, etc.When the patient’s resistance is poor, it is easy to have acute or subacute.
Do 6 details and stay away from pelvic inflammatory disease
1. Pay attention to personal hygiene: Wash the vulva frequently, change the underwear, do not wear tight pants, and do not wear fiber underwear.It is forbidden to wash the vagina with your hands or use fertilizer soap vulva.
2. During the vagina bleeding, such as menstrual period, abortion, and rings, etc., sex, swimming, and basin baths after surgery such as menstrual periods, abortion, and rings.
3. Patients with acute pelvic inflammatory disease should rest or take a semi -lying position in bed to facilitate the limitation of inflammation and the discharge of secretions.During the treatment period, we should combine work and rest to avoid excessive fatigue to aggravate the disease.
4. Pay attention to dietary care and strengthen nutrition.During the fever, you should eat light and easy to digest a diet. Patients with high fever can be used to drink pear juice or apple juice, watermelon juice, etc., but do not drink it after ice.Avoid cooking greasy and spicy things.
5. Patients with pelvic inflammatory disease should observe the shape of the stool during the treatment.Immediately go to the hospital to prevent the pelvic abscess from breaking the intestinal wall, causing acute peritonitis.Pay attention to the quantity, quality, color, and taste of leucorrhea.Those who have a large amount of leucorrhea, thick color yellow, and smelly smell, indicate that the condition is heavier, such as the leucorrhea from yellow to white (or light yellow), the amount of the amount is less, and the taste tends to be normalEssence
6. Do not abuse antibiotics privately. Long -term use will cause vaginal flora disorders. Systematic regulatory treatment should be performed in accordance with the doctor’s advice.
“”” “” “” 39 Health”