Leucorrhea is a vaginal secretion. Its composition is mainly mucus secreted by the cervical mouth and the inner body of the cervix … BLA BLA … These are what you don’t like to pay attention to.As mentioned in the textbook, the vaginal secretion is small, white, and paste …
Thinking about it this way, it should be white and snowy. No, no one may have told you. In fact, normal leucorrhea is not only one state.The trait of leucorrhea changes with the change of estrogen, and it is different after pregnancy and pregnancy.
(1) Egg white sample, brushed leucorrhea.During the menstrual cycle, ovulation period is a peak of estrogen.At this time, the cervical cylindrical epithelium, vaginal mucosa, glands, etc. have a strong childbirth function, so the amount of leucorrhea during ovulation is large, transparent to egg white, and brushed;
(2) The white yellow sticky leucorrhea.After the ovulation period, it enters the luteal stage, and progesterone secretion increases. At this time, the secretion of leucorrhea is reduced, so it becomes sticky and mixed with a large number of cells. Therefore, the leucorrhea at this time is white and even a bit yellow.
Although women during pregnancy are temporarily discontinued, due to the role of estrogen in women and rich blood supply, the secretion and exudation of cervix and vaginal walls will increase, and leucorrhea will naturally increase.
Many pregnant mothers usually do not have vaginitis, but after pregnancy, they find that leucorrhea increases, and some colors will deeper than usual, so they are particularly worried that they have vaginitis?
In fact, the increase in most vaginal secretions during pregnancy is normal.
After pregnancy, ovarian luteal secretes more estrogen hormones to maintain the bed and development of the embryo.Under the action of large dose of female progesterone, cervical and vaginal mucosa increased, and the cervical mucus secretion increased, and the vaginal falling cells and vaginal mucosa exudate increased.
Therefore, pregnant mothers will increase the increase in leucorrhea.This is a normal physiological phenomenon.Normal leucorrhea during pregnancy should be white, odorless, weakly acidic, and diluted secretions.
There is no need to worry too much about the increase in virtuous leucorrhea during pregnancy. Most of them are normal physiological performance, but there must be friends who will ask: How do we distinguish which leucorrhea increases is normal? What are the abnormalities?
Here is a way to tell you that only when leucorrhea is accompanied by odor or itching, you should doubt the reproductive tract infection.When the leucorrhea during pregnancy is increased and accompanied by the following symptoms, you should go to the hospital for medical treatment in time.
(1) The leucorrhea is more foam, gray -yellow or yellow -white thin -like liquid or yellow -green purulent secretions, accompanied by odor, vulva, vaginal itching and discomfort. Consider whether pregnancy is titular infection;
(2) Increasing leucorrhea is condensed or bean dregs with severe vulva vaginal pruritus discomfort, burning pain discomfort, and urinary pain.
(3) Increased leucorrhea is gray -white, uniformly consistent such as milk -like, thin and accompanied by fishy smell. The vaginal discharge detection finds clue cells and saliva.
(4) The leucorrhea during pregnancy is brown or bloody leucorrhea. If the vulva, vaginal, cervical lesions, anal hemorrhoids, etc. have been eliminated before pregnancy before pregnancy.Symptoms;
(5) The vaginal secretion of water -like secretion in the third trimester is more humid in the vulva than usual, or the liquid flowing out of urine -like in the vagina. It is necessary to consider whether there is a situation of early breaks of water.