Text/Li Yunshi, the Department of Reproductive Medicine, the First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Li Yunshi
Now many young people choose to get married. I feel that pregnancy is naturally good. There is planning that it seems unnatural. Only after many years of infertility or abnormal pregnancy will we start to pay attention to scientific pregnancy.From the perspective of medical eugenics, we suggest that you should pay attention to scientific preparation when you consider a child after getting married.
So some people will ask: "When we get married, we have done a marriage check. What else is needed to do pre -pregnancy examination?"
The answer is: "It is necessary! If you miss the marriage check, you must do a good pre -pregnancy examination!"
Pre -pregnancy examination is different from conventional medical examinations and pre -marital examinations. It is mainly aimed at reproductive systems and genetic factors. To ensure that healthy babies are given birth, they can realize the inspection of eugenics.The birth defect rate of newborn births in my country and the congenital disability rate during the age of 0 to 14 are 4%to 6%.Pre -pregnancy examinations can not only reduce the birth rate of defects, but also effectively reduce the transmission of serious family genetic diseases.Therefore, the husband and wife do a good job of pre -pregnancy examination to understand that the physical condition of themselves and the other party is pregnant, which is responsible for the health of marriage and future children.
At present, the country has implemented a certain degree of free pre -pregnancy checking policy for eugenics and biography. The husband and wife can apply for this set of inspections at the Civil Affairs Bureau, which can be registered for marriage before preparing for pregnancy.
(1) Examination of the whole body.
(2) Laboratory examination: blood routine, urine routine, blood type, liver and kidney function, blood lipids, blood sugar, thyroid function, hepatitis B, syphilis, HIV antibodies, eugen (rubella virus IgG antibody measurement, bowworm IGM and IgG, IgGAntibody measurement, giant cell virus IgM antibody and IgG antibody measurement, simple herpes virus), G-6PD deficiency detection, thalassemia screening, sex hormone levels (women), semen routine and morphological analysis (male).
(3) ECG and imaging examination: ECG, breast color Doppler ultrasound (female), B -ultrasound (liver, bile, spleen, pancreas, kidney, bladder, uterine attachment (female), prostate (male)), X -ray chest slices)Essence
(4) Gynecological examination (female): gynecological routine examination, leucorrhea conventional+gonococci+BV, cervical liquid base cells, chlamydia, chlamydia.
(5) Risk assessment and consultation guidance, supplement special examinations if necessary: such as chromosomes.
If the male and female parties or both have household registration in this city, they can check the pre -pregnancy checkup package in the community where they are located.(Specific processes and requirements can pay attention to the inquiry of the public account of the local civil affairs department).
3-6 months before pregnancy.
① Women must avoid menstrual periods during pregnancy.
② 3 to 5 days before the inspection, the diet should be light. It is best not to eat blood -containing foods such as pork liver, pig blood, and do not drink alcohol and stay up late.
③ Should be completely fasting after 12 pm before the inspection.
④ Keep an empty stomach on the day of the inspection.
⑤ X -ray examination cannot wear metal clothing. Women who are pregnant and possible to get pregnant should first inform the health inspection service staff and do X -ray check carefully.
If any results are abnormal or doubtful during the pre -pregnancy examination, it is recommended to consult the reproductive department or eugenics department of the regular hospital. I hope that everyone can take scientific pregnancy in advance and take less detours "good pregnancy"!
About the Author:
Li Yunshi, embryoer of the Department of Reproductive Medicine, First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.He graduated from Guangzhou Medical University for medical inspection and studied in 2018 at CITIC Xiangya Reproductive and Genetics Hospital, Changsha, Hunan Province, and began to assist reproductive technology. At present, he is familiar with and mastered each otherThe embryo operation participated in the approval of the reproductive medical laboratory.
Medical is good at: artificial insemination and test tube baby semen treatment and various embryonic operations.