Author: Xinli, Lu Yuxin, Feng Guanneng, Li Peiling, Sun Yixian Memorial Hospital of Sun Yat -sen University
Review: Chen Chuxiong, Sun Yixian Memorial Hospital of Sun Yat -sen University
In a society that pays attention to face value, the "thin face needle" has unknowingly become familiar words, and more and more people want to "personally try".But the question is, is it effective and safe for everyone to injected the "face -to -face needle"?How can we deal with bad reactions?
The "thin face needle" is essentially using botulinum toxin toxin (commonly known as "botulinum toxin") injection to treat the masseter hypertrophy on the face.Botulinum Toxin (AX) is a neurotoxin produced by Botox, which is a biological product produced through genetic engineering.The picture below shows the microscopy map of Botox:
The pharmacological effect of botulinum toxin is to block the control of the synicchic muscle on the face, paralyze some of the hypertrophy masseter muscles, and shrink, so it achieves the effect of thinning the face.
At present, the botulinum toxin approved by my country is the "Baozhong" of the United States and the domestic "Hengli". Both of them are type A botulinum toxin. Both products include 50U and 100U specifications: 50U and 100U:
Because the blocking effect of botulinum toxin on the nerves is not permanent, the effect of thin face will "rebound" (usually 3 to 6 months after the last injection, the "thin face" effect will disappear), this requires more to last moreInjusal botulinum toxins can achieve a better "face -thin" effect.
It should be clear that botulinum toxin injection is only suitable for too wide faces caused by masseter hypertrophy, and the effect is not effective due to fat accumulation, protruding bones, or excessive skin sagging skin.
"The Clinical Application Guide in Plastic Surgery" and the "Expert Consensus Application of Botox toxin injection in skin beauty in skin beauty" released by 2017, published in 2017,Generally below 100U, it is very safe. Common adverse events are short, slight and reversible.At present, studies have shown that the adverse reactions or complications generated by botulinum toxin injection are often caused by incorrect injection methods or botulinum toxins in the local spread.The main adverse reactions are divided into part and the whole body:
Here are common adverse reactions and response measures that have been reported:
1. Injecting itself Related symptoms: Injection itself may have discomfort such as erythema, edema, ecchymosis, and pain.
Countermeasures: After the injection, the erythema and edema occurred less and slightly. After the injection, the ice is applied to avoid the discharge of blood vessels from heating, drinking, excessive exercise, and sun exposure.
2. Allergic reactions and the generation of neutral antibodies: Botoxy toxin, as a heterogeneous protein, may lead to allergic reactions and neutral antibodies.
Countermeasure: If the patient does have allergic reactions, it is treated in accordance with the principle of drug allergies to avoid re -injection of botulinum toxins.For the generation of neutralized antibodies, the use of the minimum effective dose for a single treatment and extending the treatment interval as much as possible is the key to maintaining botulinum toxin for long -term effective.
3. Local dispersing botulinum toxin: If botulinum toxin is diluted, excessive injection, or is not familiar with muscle anatomy, it will cause botulinum toxin to diffuse to non -targeted muscles, causing non -targeted muscle paralysis to cause a series of complications.
Countermeasure: For the non -targeted muscle paralysis that has appeared, most of them can be recovered by themselves for 2 to 4 weeks without treatment.
4. Systemic adverse reactions: more headache, fever, general discomfort, fatigue, fatigue, nasopharyngeal, cold -like symptoms, etc.
Countermeasures: This symptom may only be related to injection, and as the number of injections increases, the incidence rate is followed.
5. Systemic poisoning: Under normal circumstances, the dosage of the use of botulinum toxin in the beauty adaptation certificate is very safe, which is not enough to cause systemic poisoning symptoms.However, in recent years, the unsatisfactory botulinum toxin products have been circulating on the market. It cannot determine the concentration and cost of toxin. Reports that have severe general poisoning reactions after injection are common.Symptoms generally appear within 1 to 5 days, and a few incubation periods can be as long as 1 to 2 weeks.Light, dizziness, headache, fatigue, blurred vision, drooping eyelids, severe systemic adverse reactions such as swallowing and pronunciation, paralysis of respiratory muscle paralysis, and urine retention, and even caused patients to die.
Countermeasure: Once the patient has symptoms of botulinum toxin poisoning, the use of botulinum antitoxin as soon as possible after clarifying the type of botulinum toxin is the key to the treatment. Continuous use until the symptoms improve after improvement.For patients with difficulty swallowing or difficulty in breathing, they also need to do well in supporting nutritional and breathing support, avoid cough suffering, and prevent symptomatic support for lung infection.
The pharmacist reminds: "thin face needle" is toxic, and the purified 1 gram of botulinum toxin can be killed by one million people. Therefore, in our country, the "thin face needle" type A botulinum toxin and their preparations are all included in the listManagement of toxic drugs.The injections must go to a regular hospital, and only doctors who have received professional training can be injected.It should also reject any "face -to -face needle" with unknown sources. Whether it is used or purchasing, it is necessary to not be ordered by botulinum toxins without operating qualifications and unknown sales.
If there are female friends who are prepared or pregnant, if you want to inject a "face -to -face needle", you must communicate with the doctor beforehand. The doctor evaluates that the income benefits are greater than the potential risk party.It is not recommended to use female friends during lactation, because there is no research data to indicate whether the "face -to -face needle" will be secreted from milk.
There are people who love beauty. Do not excessively pursue the effect and use it, abuse, and abuse. Due to small loss, it causes irreparable serious adverse reactions.
 The Minimally Invasive Beauty Professional Group of Plastic Surgery Branch of the Chinese Medical Association. The clinical application guide of type A botulinum toxin in plastic surgery [J]. China Beauty Plastic Surgery Magazine, 2016, 27 (7): 385-387.
 The Dermatologist Branch of the Chinese Physician Association Injects Beauty Asian Professional Committee. Botox toxin injection in the skin beauty applied in skin beauty [J]. Chinese beauty medicine, 2017, 26 (8): 3-8.
Welcome to follow the "Yixian Pharmacist", there are articles about the reasonable medication of various diseases!