Introduction: According to data released by the National Health and Health Commission, the prevalence of hypertension in China has risen year by year in adults. In 2019, it has reached 27.9%, which is about 220 million high blood pressure patients.
In addition, there is still much room for improvement in the treatment and control rate of hypertension. The reasonable treatment rate is only 30.2%, and the control rate is 14.1%.Hypertension is one of the main causes of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and kidney diseases. Therefore, it is important to strengthen the prevention and control of hypertension.
Diagnosis standard for hypertension
The diagnosis standard for adult hypertension is:
1. The systolic blood pressure ≥140mmHg and/or diastolic blood pressure ≥90mmHg.
2. Home self -measurement of blood pressure: systolic blood pressure ≥135mmHg and/or diastolic pressure ≥85mmHg.
3, 24 -hour dynamic blood pressure monitoring: The average systolic blood pressure ≥130mmHg and/or the average diastolic pressure ≥80mmHg.
In the diagnosis of hypertension, in addition to the value of blood pressure value, you also need to consider whether there are other risk factors, such as age, gender, blood sugar, blood lipids, etc.At the same time, if the blood pressure is found to exceed the standard value, it should be measured and recorded at multiple points to determine the confirmation of hypertension.
Also judge the symptoms of hypertension
1. Headache and dizziness: Due to hypertension, the nerves and muscles of the cerebral blood vessels are hypoxic and atrophic, manifested as headache, dizziness, black, and dazzling symptoms.
2. Difficulty of breathing: Hypertension is often accompanied by heart insufficiency, which can easily lead to pulmonary edema, manifested as symptoms such as shortness of breath, asthma and other symptoms.
3. Symptoms of heart disease: Patients with hypertension are prone to cardiovascular disease and other cardiovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease and myocardial infarction.
4. Visual disorders: Hypertension can cause the lesions of the retina, manifested as symptoms such as blurred vision and narrow vision.
5. Symptoms of kidney disease: Long -term hypertension can damage the kidneys, manifested as symptoms such as decreased urine output, facial edema, and anemia.
What are the causes of hypertension?
1. Unhealthy diet: High -salt and high -fat dietary habits are one of the main factor of high blood pressure.
2. Lack of physical exercise: long -term sedentary, insufficient exercise, and lack of physical exercise can cause obesity and hypertension.
3. Chronic stress: Emotional tension and emotional fluctuations caused by high pressure, work, and excessive learning pressure for a long time are the cause of hypertension.
4. Long -term smoking and alcoholism: Long -term smoking and alcoholism can cause blood vessel contraction, enhance the effect of adrenaline and adrenaline, and lead to high blood pressure.
5. Genetic factors: Hypertension has obvious family aggregation and can be passed to the next generation by genetic transmission.
6. Drugs and drug abuse: long -term use of certain drugs, such as contraceptives, anticoagulant drugs, or using illegal drugs, such as cocaine, can cause hypertension.
7. Chronic diseases: Chronic kidney disease, hyperthyroidism and other chronic diseases are the causes of hypertension.
Can’t eat walnuts in high blood pressure?
Walnut is a very nutritious food, which is rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. For patients with hypertension, an appropriate amount of edible walnuts are okay, because walnuts contain a substance called α-linolenic acid.It has the effect of reducing blood pressure.
Although walnuts have a certain relief effect on hypertension, patients with hypertension should pay special attention to the intake of walnuts, which can be consumed in moderation. Too much intake may cause side effects such as edema and weight.
It is recommended that patients with hypertension do not eat more than 30 grams per day. In addition, if patients with hypertension have other diseases or are taking medicine at the same time, the intake of walnuts should be controlled under the suggestion of the doctor.
Reminder: It is not recommended that patients with hypertension eat these 4 things
1. High -sodium food: Eating too much sodium salt will increase the sodium ions in the human body, increase the burden on the vessel wall, and cause blood pressure to increase.Try to reduce the intake of high -sodium flavoring products such as salt and soy sauce to avoid excessive sauce and processing food.
2. High -fat foods: High -fat foods such as fried food, oral cream, fat, etc., which can easily absorb a large amount of cholesterol, cause arteries, increase the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
3. High -sugar food: Too much sugar can lead to increased blood sugar, causing vascular injury and risk of cardiovascular disease.Reduce foods such as sweets, candy, beverages and other foods.
4. High cholesterol foods: such as brain, liver, duck meat and other animals, shrimp, crabs, shellfish and other seafood.High cholesterol foods are not conducive to the human body’s inhibitory lipid metabolism, promptness to increase cholesterol content, and more likely to cause hypertension.
In short, patients with hypertension should pay special attention to eating habits, and eat as much as possible to eat more fruits and fruits, grains, low -fat, low -salt foods, and eat less salty, sweet, oily, too fat, overheated food and drinks.
At the same time, moderate exercise and control weight are also beneficial.If you have any questions, you should consult the professional advice of doctors and nutritionists.
Eat 4 more fruits in patients with hypertension, and blood pressure may slowly "obedient"
1. Grapefruit: Grapefruit is rich in vitamin C and food fiber, which helps reduce blood pressure and cholesterol, and can also enhance blood vessel elasticity and improve cardiovascular health.
2. Blueberry: Blueberry is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants, which can enhance cardiovascular health, reduce blood pressure and prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. Grape: Grapes contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, especially polyphenol -type compounds can help reduce cholesterol and blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
4. Banana: Bananas contain high potassium, low sodium, multiple vitamins and antioxidants, which help control blood pressure and cardiovascular health, and can also improve the function of the digestive system.
In short, patients with hypertension should choose rich vitamins, potassium, flavonoids and cellulose fruits.However, it should be noted that when choosing fruits, too much intake may increase the amount of sugar and calories, which is not conducive to controlling weight and blood sugar.If you have any questions, you should consult the professional advice of doctors and nutritionists.