Can pregnant women drink coffee?
Coffee is a very popular drink, but it does not mean that you can drink it freely.There are also many relatives who are the first mother who do not know what should be drinking during pregnancy, which should not be drinking.So, is it really good to drink coffee?
In fact, pregnant women who consume more than 200 mg of caffeine daily have a chance of abortion than others, reaching nearly 25%.In contrast, pregnant women who do not drink caffeine drinks are only 12%.In addition, pregnant women who have less caffeine may also have abortion, but the chance is much smaller.Therefore, for a period of time before pregnancy, the pregnant mother should quit coffee, and they must not drink in the first three months of pregnancy.Caffeine can prevent blood flow to the placenta, which will adversely affect fetal development and eventually cause abortion.
Pregnant women’s dangers of drinking coffee: 1. Increase the risk of danger 2. Caused insomnia 3. Cause dehydration 4. Cause calcium loss 5. Coffee is not good for gastritis and ulcers patients with patients with ulcers and ulcers
All in all, if it is measured, coffee has a lot of disadvantages to pregnant women.Coffee has almost no important nutrients or extremely small content.This is indeed not a good thing for pregnant women who need a lot of nutrients.Therefore, it is best to not drink coffee without drinking coffee. When you drink it, you must limit it.This objective attitude also applies to other foods containing caffeine, such as tea, cocoa, chocolate, cola drinks, etc.
Can pregnant women drink tea?
Tea contains nutritional ingredients such as tea polyphenol, aroma, minerals, protein, vitamins and other nutrients.Tea polyphenols have the effects of convergence, detoxification, sterilization, and Jinjin.New recent studies have proved that tea polyphenols have a strong anti -free radical effect and can delay the process of human aging.Especially vitamin C has a high content in tea.Camellia can reduce blood lipids, enhance blood vessel toughness, and protect teeth.Some elements in tea also have the ability to relieve atomic radiation.Pregnant women can drink tea, but not all tea is suitable for pregnant women. If you drink it, it may affect the health of pregnant women and fetuses.
For example, black tea, oolong tea, hawthorn tea, milk tea, and strong tea are all unable to drink for pregnant women. Excessive tea drinking will also affect the development of the fetus. Therefore, drinking tea during pregnancy should be paid attention to. You cannot drink too much. It is best to drink some light green tea.
Tea contains tannic acid, tea -alkali, caffeine and other substances, especially tannic acid, which can be combined with iron elements into a complex that cannot be absorbed by the body, which hinders pregnant women’s absorption of iron.Therefore, if you drink too much strong tea, it will cause the danger of pregnancy anemia, and the fetus may also suffer from congenital iron deficiency anemia.
Drinking strong tea for a long time will also accelerate the heartbeat, increase urine output, and increase blood circulation, which will undoubtedly bring a burden on the heart and kidneys to pregnant women who are weak.Therefore, it is not advisable to drink a lot of strong tea.
Precautions for pregnant women to drink tea
1. Pregnant women should not drink black tea: Tea contains 2%-5%caffeine, and a lot of drinking tea, especially black tea, will have a certain excitement for the human body, thereby stimulating increased fetal movement, which may even affect the fetus’s fetal’s’s.Development and littering.
2. During the day, it is best for pregnant women to choose tea for one hour after lunch to one hour before dinner.Otherwise, the tannic acid contained in tea will hinder the absorption of iron in the food.If pregnant women drink light tea 1 hour after meals, it will not affect the absorption of iron, and it can also enhance the body’s disease resistance.
3. Avoid drinking strong tea: Tea contains tannic acid, camellia, caffeine and other substances, especially tannic acid, which can be combined with iron elements into a complex that cannot be absorbed by the body, which hinders pregnant women’s absorption of iron.Therefore, if you drink too much strong tea, it will cause the danger of pregnancy anemia, and the fetus may also suffer from congenital iron deficiency anemia.
4. Pregnant women should drink an appropriate amount of green tea: tea contains zinc, vitamin C and other beneficial ingredients. Pregnant women drink 2 to 5 grams of light green tea every day to strengthen heart and kidney function, promote blood circulation, help digestion, prevent pregnancy edema, promote fetal growthDevelopment is good.
5. Pregnant women should not drink too much tea before giving birth.If you drink too much tea before giving birth, the caffeine in the tea will cause excitement and cause insomnia. If the pregnant woman sleeps enough before childbirth, it may cause exhaustion during delivery, and even cause difficulty in giving birth.Appear.
6. After the production, the mother who wants to breastfeed should not drink too much tea.Because if you drink a lot of tea during this period, the tea contains high concentrations of tannic acid will be absorbed by the mucous membrane, which will affect the blood circulation of the breast, which will inhibit the secretion of milk and cause insufficient milk secretion.After the mother drinks tea, caffeine in tea can penetrate into milk and indirectly affect the baby, which is not good for the health of the baby’s body.
Reminder: Each pregnant mother should know during pregnancy. If you are afraid of not being able to grasp, it is best not to eat. In addition, some ingredients in tea & coffee in early pregnancy will affect the development of the fetus. Try not to drink it.