Wen | Tao Ma
Xiaoyu has been pregnant for 6 months, and her leg cramps are very serious every night, which makes her suffer, and she has a bad rest every night.My mother -in -law said that pregnant women have to go through this step. This is normal, just wait for the child to be born.Xiaoyu was carrying this way, and hoped that the child would be born quickly.There are many pregnant women like Xiaoyu in life, in the middle and late stages of pregnancy, the bitterness of leg cramps torture.So should you carry it hard after the leg cramps appear without any measures?In fact, this is not the case.
First of all, let’s take a look at what causes the back leg cramps?
1. In the middle and late stages of pregnancy, the fetus has entered a period of rapid development. At this time, the demand for calcium in pregnant women has increased, so as to meet the storage of calcium in the pregnant woman and the bone development of the fetus.If the calcium intake of pregnant women is insufficient, the symptoms of leg cramps and back pain will occur.
2. After pregnancy, as the fetus grows, the pressure in the abdomen will increase, which will cause the blood to not smooth, which will cause leg cramps.
3. Cooling is also a reason for the cramps of pregnant women’s leg cramps, so pregnant women should pay attention to keep warm during pregnancy.
So what should I do after the situation of leg cramps to relieve it?
1. In diet, pregnant women must be diversified, and they can eat more foods with higher calcium content such as kelp, sesame, tofu, etc.In addition, after pregnancy, it is best for pregnant women to drink a glass of milk every day.
2. During pregnancy, pregnant women should not stay at home every day. They can perform appropriate outdoor activities and go out to bask in the sun, which is also conducive to the absorption of calcium.
3. When you sleep, you must first adjust the sleeping position. In the middle and late stages of pregnancy, it is best to use a side sleeping position.In addition, pay attention to the lazy waist, do not stretch your feet too straight, and pay attention to the warmth of the lower limbs.
4. Before going to bed, the ginger can be cut into slices and then boiled. The temperature is reduced to soaking the feet when the temperature can be used to soak the feet.You can choose a deeper basin or barrel, it is best to soak it above the calf, which can promote blood circulation and help pregnant women to sleep.
5. Or pregnant women can apply the calf with a humid and humid towel, so as to expand the blood vessels throughout the body, reduce leg cramps, and help sleep.
How did you relieve leg cramps during pregnancy?