Successive nutrition is closely related to the development of the fetus and the health of the pregnant mother, and it will even affect the postpartum milk secretion and the growth and development of the baby after birth.The lack of nutrition during pregnancy can easily affect maternal health and children’s future nerve behavior and intelligence level.How to eat fetal health during pregnancy?Five of them are essential for nutritional elements!Let ’s take a look with Xiaobian!
1. B vitamin
The B vitamins participate in the complex metabolic reactions of the human body. For example, the important function of vitamin B12 is to participate in bone hematopoiesis.Foods rich in vitamin B include beans, oatmeal, grain miscellaneous grains, nuts, lean meat, egg yolk, milk, etc.
DHA is a kind of unsaturated fatty acid for the human body. It is closely related to the fetal brain, intelligence and eye development and nerve development. It is also an important component of the brain and retina.Foods rich in DHA include seafuts and linseed oil.
In addition to these foods recommended above, pregnant women can usually eat some nuts appropriately, such as walnuts, peanuts, chestnuts, etc. The nuts are also rich in ingredients that are beneficial to the development of the brain.development.
3. Folic acid
Supplementing folic acid in the early stages of pregnancy can greatly reduce the incidence of malformed babies.It is generally recommended to start from being prepared until 3 months of pregnancy.In addition to eating folic acid tablets, foods rich in folic acid include animal liver, eggs, beans, yeasts, green leafy vegetables, fruits and nuts.
The fetal skeletal development requires a lot of calcium. If calcium intake during pregnancy is not enough, it is likely to affect the healthy development of the fetus and the bone density of the pregnant mother and the health of the teeth.The contents of calcium in the early pregnancy, second trimester and second trimester of pregnancy are 800, 1000, and 1200 mg, respectively.
Calcium supplementation during pregnancy can eat calcium tablets or drink pregnant women’s milk powder. Foods, Chinese bean products, black sesame, eggs, etc. that are often eaten, are rich in calcium.It is worth noting that the amount of calcium should be controlled, and it is easy to cause constipation.
Protein is an indispensable basic material in the complex activity of human brain and plays a vital role in the development of the fetal brain.Therefore, after pregnancy, the amount of protein is sufficient.Foods with more protein content include meat, fish, eggs, milk, and beans. Basically, it is maintained every day to meet the needs of protein.
What foods should not eat more during pregnancy?
1. Various "pollution" foods.Pregnant women should avoid foods containing additives, pigments, and preservatives.Fruit and vegetables should be washed before they can be eaten to avoid pesticide residues.
2. Foods containing caffeine.Caffeine can change the proportion of female and progesterone in women to a certain extent, and then indirectly inhibit the implantation and development of fertilized eggs in the uterus.
3. Wine.Alcohol is an important factor that causes fetal deformity and low intelligence.
4. Pickled food.Although the pickled food is delicious, it contains more materials such as nitrite, phenylphenylin, etc., which is not conducive to physical health.
5. MSG.The main component of MSG is sodium glutamate. Excessive eating will affect the body’s absorption of zinc, which is not conducive to the development of fetal nervous system.
6. Ginseng, longan.Traditional Chinese medicine believes that most pregnant women are deficient in yin and blood. Edible pregnancy can cause strong and yin consumption, aggravating symptoms such as early pregnancy reactions, edema, and hypertension.Guiyuanxinwen helps Yang, pregnant women are susceptible to blood and tires after eating.
7. Too much sugar.The metabolism of sugar in the human body consumes a lot of calcium. If the lack of calcium during pregnancy, it will affect the development of the fetus and bones.In addition, too much sugar can easily cause pregnant women to be overweight.Pregnant women should eat less.
8. Spicy food.Spicy foods are more irritating, and eating more can cause constipation.If a woman who is preparing or pregnant has eaten a lot of spicy foods, it may induce digestive dysfunction.Therefore, it is recommended to avoid eating spicy food as much as possible.